Our team of highly dedicated and experienced veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgery we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Wellness and vaccination programs.
- Separate dog, cat and rabbit waiting areas.
- Vet consultations.
- Poisons advice.
- Diagnostics and surgery.
- Routine neutering.
- Pet passports and advice for travelling pets.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Home visits.
- Nurse clinics: weight management, puppy and kitten checks, senior checks, claw clips.
- Retail area for food and pet accessories.
- Animal ambulance.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Cremation service and pet bereavement support.
- Support for charities and schools.
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients.
Register your pet with us now by calling 01527 831616 or complete our online registration form.