Here at Townsend Veterinary Practice we help you look after the routine and preventative health care for your pet, but it’s also important to consider the importance of pet insurance in providing cover for any unexpected veterinary treatment should your pet become ill or is injured.
We recommend having a good pet insurance policy in place which allows you to concentrate on what’s best for your pets without having to worry about the financial burden of unexpected vet bills.
At Townsend Veterinary Practice we offer a range of MiPet Cover policies.
- MiPet Cover provides pet insurance policies for dogs and cats from eight weeks of age.
- Pet owners can access to up to £12,000 in veterinary fee cover for their dogs and cats with the LifetimeFlex lifetime pet insurance
- MiPet Cover policies guarantee your veterinary fees cover is renewed each year no matter how often you claim (providing your payments are kept up to date, you renew your policy each year with no break in cover and the insurer offers renewal).
- MiPet Cover doesn’t place exclusions at renewal on their LifetimeFlex lifetime cover policies, so ongoing conditions such as diabetes and skin diseases continue to be covered year after year.
- Puppies and kittens are covered in their early months with MiPet Cover’s WalkawayCover. Offering a bundle of benefits, this four-week policy is free for new pet owners while they consider which pet cover they would like to put in place.
You can view the MiPet Cover pet insurance policy brochure below:
Terms, conditions and excesses apply and may be varied on renewal. Cover will not be provided for pre-existing conditions. WalkawayCover is available for puppies and kittens aged eight weeks to one year. WalkawayCover covers illnesses and accidents instantly. Vet check required before activation. Not all breeds of dog are eligible.
Ask in practice to find out more or visit www.mipetcover.co.uk/referral.
Townsend Veterinary Practice and MiPet Cover are trading names of CVS (UK) Limited which are appointed representatives of Insurance Factory Limited. Insurance Factory Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 306164). Registered in England and Wales number 02982445. Registered office: Markerstudy House, 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. You can check this by visiting the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk/register.